Cara Daftar Broadband atau Paket Internet Kartu IM3

Kini hadir layanan broadband di kartu IM3 dan Mentari* Anda, layanan paket data dengan kecepatan tinggi hingga 2 Mbps dengan beragam paket pilihan sesuai kebutuhan Anda.
Tidak perlu ganti kartu dan tidak perlu repot mengaktifkannya.
* Untuk pelanggan Mentari Regular/Bonus/Dasar dapat menikmati layanan broadband ini dengan melakukan pindah paket ke Mentari Sakti dan ke IM3 (REG Mentari/Sakti atau REG IM3 ke 2020).


Paket data yang bisa diaktifkan di IM3 dan Mentari:

a. Paket Data Quota
Paket Quota Harga Masa Aktif Format SMS, Kirim ke 323
Harian 1 MB Rp 1.000 1 hari reg<spasi>harian
Mingguan 5 Ribu 5 MB Rp 5.000 7 hari reg<spasi>mingguan5rb
Mingguan 15 MB Rp 10.000 7 hari reg<spasi>mingguan
Bulanan 25 Ribu 45 MB Rp 25.000 30 hari reg<spasi>bulanan25rb
Bulanan 1 125 MB Rp 50.000 30 hari reg<spasi>bulanan1
Bulanan 2 1 GB Rp 100.000 30 hari reg<spasi>bulanan2
  • Harga sudah termasuk ppn.
  • Misal registrasi harian, maka quota bisa digunakan hingga besok pukul 24.00 (H+1)
  • Quota baru Broadband Quota Bulanan2 berlaku mulai 8 April 2011
Atau tekan *777*1*5# dari handphone Anda, pilih paket broadband yang diinginkan.


b. Paket Data Unlimited Broadband
Anda juga bisa nikmati broadband cepat tanpa batas, tanpa perlu mengganti kartu. Tersedia berbagai macam paket sesuai kebutuhanmu. Kecepatan akses hingga 384 Kbps, setelah kuota habis menjadi 64 Kbps.
Paket Quota Harga Masa Aktif Format SMS, Kirim ke 323
Harian 10 MB Rp 9.000 1 hari reg<spasi>IM2harian
Mingguan 100 MB Rp 50.000 7 hari reg<spasi>IM2mingguan1
Mingguan 2 300 MB Rp 80.000 14 hari reg<spasi>IM2mingguan2
Bulanan 500 MB Rp 100.000 30 hari reg<spasi>IM2bulanan

Atau tekan *777*1*5# dari handphone Anda, pilih paket broadband yang diinginkan.

Ketentuan Mentari Broadband dan IM3 Broadband
  • Pelanggan bisa melakukan registrasi paket kapan saja.
  • Registrasi dan penggunaan quota hanya di Indonesia.
  • Setting APN-nya adalah indosatgprs
  • Untuk Paket Quota:
    • Jika quota habis, akses akan terputus lebih dulu. Jika masih dalam masa aktif layanan (kecepatan masih hingga 2 Mbps), penggunaan selanjutnya Rp 1/KB (belum termasuk PPN)
    • Setelah melewati masa aktif, kecepatan akses akan berkurang hingga ke level EDGE/GPRS
    • Mulai tanggal 28 September 2010:- Berlaku perpanjangan layanan secara otomatis jika pulsa pelanggan mencukupi
      - Registrasi lagi (re-registrasi) selama dalam masa aktif dapat dilakukan
      - Jika quota masih ada, pelanggan yang melakukan re-registrasi, maka quota yang ada akan dihapus (hangus).
      - Untuk menghentikan layanan otomatis perpanjangan berlangganan, ketik STOP kirim ke 323 atau pilih STOP melalui UMB *777*1*5#, maka layanan akan dihentikan pada akhir periode berlangganan.
  • Untuk Paket Unlimited
    • Mulai tanggal 16 Agustus 2010, otomatis perpanjangan berlangganan akan diberlakukan bagi pelanggan yang register ke layanan unlimited broadband ini dan pelanggan dapat melakukan registrasi lagi untuk mendapatkan kecepatan 256kbps.
    • Untuk menghentikan layanan otomatis perpanjangan berlangganan, ketik STOP kirim ke 323 atau melalui *777*1*5#, maka layanan akan dihentikan pada akhir periode berlangganan.
  • Untuk unreg dari layanan ini, ketik UNREG kirim ke 323 atau tekan *777*1*5#
Sumber: http://www.indosat.com/im3/im3_update/layanan_broadband_untuk_im3_dan_mentari

Semoga bermanfaat ^^

21 comments:

  1. Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this weblog, this website is really remarkable.


    My web site - educational psychology online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

    my page :: www.mesatactical.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of
    info on your site. Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends.

    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.



    My web site - http://Www.miamorebg.com/profile/celindasor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece
    of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible article.


    My blog post - http://110579.redber.net/index-buddypress/groups/a-few-good-suggestions-that-can-improve-your-ability-to-jump

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, for the reason that i want
    enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations really pleasant funny information too.


    Feel free to visit my website: reseller Web hosting review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Cheers!

    My website ... exercises to increase vertical

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece of writing provides clear idea in favor of the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.


    Stop by my blog: exercises for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I have just been searching for information about this subject for a while
    and yours is the best I've came upon till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

    my web page: exercises for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to
    start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
    something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic
    but I had to ask!

    Feel free to visit my website ... http://chaupal.biharfoundation.in/groups/helpful-hints-for-the-best-traveling-experience/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
    This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys
    I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    My web page - workouts to improve vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
    except this article presents fastidious understanding even.


    Review my blog :: workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    My web page; Lochcarrongarage.Com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work! That is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this put up upper!
    Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

    Feel free to visit my site vertical leap workouts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
    any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup.

    Do you have any solutions to protect against
    hackers?

    my weblog exercises to improve vertical

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there friends, good piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented
    at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

    Here is my web blog: exercises to increase vertical

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, There's no doubt that your site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic website!


    Here is my web site; increase vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  17. We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.


    Feel free to surf to my web site :: Elevtv.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to
    read further news.

    Stop by my web site :: Exercises To Improve Vertical Jump

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll immediately snatch your rss as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink
    or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to visit my site: Http://Www.Iamsport.Org

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to create
    a superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    my website ... exercises to improve vertical jump

    ReplyDelete

 
  • blueflotar © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes